The GEO CS2 is the top-of-range Planet Eclipse for closed-ended markers called Spool valve. It has the following characteristics:
– Low pressure (450psi)
– SL5 controller
– POPS (On / Off / Purge System) with integrated regulator
– spool valve design
– Canon Shaft FL 14.5 inch with base 0.689 and 0.681
– Bolt CS2, GP core
– Firing trigger via mechanical or optical switch (optical recommended)
– Adjustable LCD screen card compatible E-portal
– weight: 869g (barrel and battery included)
The GEO CS2 of this article is the Destiny Edition. It is announced at 1495 € ttc, customer price.
The GEO CS2 is a real revisit of the GEO CS concept.